Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas 08'
















This year for christmas we decided to stay here in Nevada. About a week before christmas it snowed and this was Brooklyns first look at it. I think she enjoyed it, but it was really cold so we took her inside after only 15 minutes. We also went to the Cactus Gardens and that was nice. Brooklyn did not like Santa Clause. Christmas was exciting cause this was Brooklyns 2nd Christmas and she could interact with everyone. We went to Todd's parents house and got to talk to shane who is serving a mission. We also went to my Brothers house that day to spend time with his family and my mom.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you guys have a blog now! It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone and their busy lives. I'm sure Brooklyn's growing lots, too! We just got to play with Casen, and I still can't believe how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coxy, this is Tolman. Welcome to the world of blogging. You guys look like you had a great Christmas. I heard Atkins was in your neck of the woods not too long ago. Anyways it will be good to keep tabs on you guys. Say hi to the family.

    ReplyDelete