Emmitt Is now 6 months old he weighs 14 pounds and sorry but forgot how tall he is , but hes a little guy.. Emmitt is rolling around everywhere and sits up on his own very well for just 6 months. Hes very good eater. Not picky at all what he eats. He loves looking and playing with Brooklyn. Also if you have even seen my son or have net him you will know that he smiles all the time. That's one of my favorite things about him. Also his first words dad- da.
Brooklyn is my beautiful little girl..well not a Little girl any more..she corrects me all the time saying I'm a big girl mom. Brooklyn is still in dance and she loves Ms. Lori her teacher. Some of Brooklyn's favorite things are dancing, loves playing soccer, tennis, playing with leapfrog games and books. She is such a good sister and helps mom out all the time!



Such cuties you have! I can't wait to see you guys at Brian Head-it's been too long!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are sooooooo cute!!! And they look a lot alike. Has anybody said that to you before? I think they do.
ReplyDeleteI hope we can see you guys this Summer. I really want to meet your baby :)\Hope you all are doing great!