Friday, August 12, 2011

Emmitt and Brooklyn

So Emmitt is 9 Months old . He is 25.5 inches, 18 pounds (I think) and is such a good baby . He has 2 naps a day, he rolls everywhere, pulling himself on everything and walking along the couch, loves playing with his standing leapfrog music/piano, laughs at almost every little thing, knows exactly when to clap his hand to "if your happy and you know" (its pretty darn cute), most of all loves playing with his sister already .

 


He is such a happy baby

Brooklyn is our Beautiful girl who is 3 1/2 and keeps reminding us all the time that she is almost 4. Brooklyn loves to dance , very active (loves practically any sport) but her favorite is Soccer and then probably Tennis (Sorry Todd).Loves swimming, loves doing puzzles and all her leapfrog games. She is such a great daughter and loves playing with her brother!!!








                                                           These two love playing together

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! It makes me sad that I have never seen Emmitt, he is such a cutie! I will miss you when we move. Hopefully we can get together one last time before we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing new posts! Your kids are sooooo cute! Emmitt is sure growing.
    We want to see you guys. Hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete