Thursday, March 22, 2012

So much catching up to do

So I haven't blogged in a while so all do my best in catching up. In January we went to Disneyland for the first time. All of Todds family went to .We usually try to do one family trip together. This was Brooklyn's and Emmitt's first time so I was pretty excited for them. I almost cried when Brooklyn got to take a picture with all the princesses. They do such a good job of letting every child get a picture and talk to each character. Brooklyn went on almost every single ride. She's such a daredevil. Emmitt seemed to enjoy it, but there was times where I just knew he wanted to leave...LOL...

Brooklyn has started dance again with Ms.Lori at the rec center and loves it so much. She is super excited to start swimming in the summer and hopefully sign up for soccer soon.

It surprises me how well Emmitt and Brooklyn play together. He follows her everywhere and shes pretty good about sharing with him.


Emmitt so happy to be out of his stroller and walking around Disneyland!



Brooklyn loves Tinkerbell



Brooklyns favorite new character



Emmitt


Brooklyn and Emmitt



Emmitt being silly


 

No comments:

Post a Comment