Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

So this fourth of July was pretty fun! My sisters family came down from Oregon for a few weeks so it been nice to see them. On the fourth we went out to Boulder City were I grew up and went to the parade they had there. It was Brooklyn's first time and surprisingly she did very well , even though she wanted to run around everywhere. Also that night we went back to Boulder City for their fireworks so..It was great . We watched from the golf course so it turned to be a good spot. All and all it was a long day but a great fourth of July !

Brooklyn Loving the parade



My nephew Mason Douglas Atkin at 2 1/2 months old


Todd and Saralyn



Brooklyn is in the stroller the rest of the kids are my sister's kids! (7 kids)




Here are a few of the fireworks we saw that night!

















2 comments:

  1. That's a dang lot of kids!! I am glad you got to see your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete