Sunday, November 22, 2009

Long over due Pictures

So ...I've been really bad these past couple of months about updating our family blog ...so just to catch up I'm going to just put up some recent pictures of Brooklyn I really don't have any family pictures, but were getting some taken in a few weeks

Brooklyn was a fairy this year





Brooklyn and Casen Cox at a Trunk or Treat




Brooklyn and Mommy





This Picture is kinda old , but I like it alot
Todds Brother returned home from his
mission in August. It was his first time seeing
Brooklyn and Casen

2 comments:

  1. YES! It was about time that you posted some new pictures! Brooklyn is so cute I can't get over it! I love your blonde hair! Thanks for putting up new stuff...I was beginning to give up on your blog. Oh and P.S. I LOVE your background! Happy Holidays Sara Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Where does she get the red in her hair from??? I can't believe how big she's getting. It's no fair...that means mine's getting bigger, too!

    ReplyDelete