Brooklyn loved putting the tree up with her dad and then her and I decorated it. We went to Ethel M . Chocolate factory and saw Santa and all the lights and she love it so much.
On Christmas Eve we went driving around town and saw Christmas lights in a few neighborhoods. Brooklyn got to finally wear her Christmas Elmo pajamas and watch Elf her new favorite movie.
Christmas Morning she was so excited with everything she got. She new exactly how to open everything and kept saying thank you ..thank you..it was to cute..
Besides opening presents this year this truly was a wonderful Christmas.. We truly have had some humbling experiences in our life this year that have brought the true meaning of Christmas to our family and were very grateful for all that we have ..




She is so cute in her Elmo Jammies! She looks so happy with her toys! It was so much more fun this year since they actually got what was happening!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable in that jammie pic. Glad you guys had fun, it was our first christmas on our own too. it was nice!
ReplyDeleteI love that she likes the movie Elf! She's so cute, I can't believe how fast she's growing!
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn looked soooooo cute in here PJs. I love her bangs...did you just get her hair cut?It looked super cute - even first thing in the morning!
ReplyDeleteShe has the best smile! I can't believe how grown up she looks in the pictures. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete