Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Todd and I went on a cruise with his family. We had alot of fun , but I would not take kids again...lol...But we did we have a great time, and it was nice to have a vacation!
Todd and I also got some family pictures done. My sister in law's sister did them.


Brooklyn looking oh so Cute!!!





Family Picture





Brooklyn In her UNLV outfit..We love going to the basketball games!!!






Catilina Island




Brooklyn and Mom

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PHOTO! You guys loook sooo goood! Great picture! Michael asked today how old Brooklyn is now - she is getting toooo big! She is the cutest though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures-I wish your sis lived closer to us! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think she has the CUTEST smile I've seen!!! Beautiful pic of you guys, you have to have that framed in your home. I'll have to pick your brain later about Catalina for a future trip.

    ReplyDelete