Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer is finally here

So summer is finally here and I'm so looking forward all that's going to be happening. Were going to have 2 family reunions and Todd's brother is getting married. Its going to be a lot of traveling for us this summer. I've been really bad about keeping up with blogging so the most recent pictures are of Brooklyn at the water park..She loves to swim, go to the park, playing soccer, shes finally starting to show an interest in Tennis. I think its only because her dad has like a hundreds of tennis balls around the House. Brooklyn keeps asking me to take her to a dance class so were also looking into that.



Brooklyn and Todd






Brooklyn and Emma





Brooklyn loving the water





This was her Easter picture . A little late, I know

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so happy you are back! I missed seeing all the cute pictures. We hope to see you guys soon. We always look forward to seeing you guys. BTW about the comment you posted on my blog. I'd love for you to come and move to Draper. We'd love to have you guys here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting bigger and her hair longer! The water park looks like fun. And your summer sounds busy! Dann said he had a nice visit with you...hope all is well with you! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete