So Todd and I found out that were having a baby BOY! We were actually pretty shocked because we thought it was going to be a girl. Were so excited and blessed for this little one to come. The Due date is November 19th 2010!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe it. Those are great news. And I'm not only talking about you having a baby boy but that you are pregnant. I didn't know! I'm way excited and happy for you guys. Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe it. Those are great news. And I'm not only talking about you having a baby boy but that you are pregnant. I didn't know! I'm way excited and happy for you guys. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you guys!!! He is going to be so adorable if he comes out even half as cute as Brooklyn! Congratulations! Boys are a lot of fun!!!
ReplyDelete