Friday, July 9, 2010

A little bit of everything

So far this summer has been very exciting we found out that are second bundle of joy is going to be a boy were way excited about that. Then about a week later Brooklyn and I headed up to Brian Head Utah for the Cox family reunion. Lots of fun. Todd had to stay back in Nevada cause he is busy this summer teaching tennis camps. The reunion was lots of fun . We stayed at my dads cabin that he built a couple of years ago. So thanks dad. Brooklyn had a lot of fun. She even got to see some snow that was still on the mountains. The second to last day I got way sick so my lovely brother in-laws drove Brooklyn and I home.
Brooklyn has been loving summer , she loves swimming and is getting really good with her life jacket. Fourth of July was really nice to, but of course the night of fireworks my camera breaks down. We had a great time in Boulder City!! The rest of this summer we should be staying pretty busy Todd's brother is getting married the first of August and we sold are condo so were just waiting for all the closing stuff to go through, hopefully then end of July Or beginning of August.


Brooklyn and her Papa Cox and cousins on a hike






She could got get enough of the snow. If she saw it she
had to touch it !!





Fourth of July in Boulder City, NV
Fireworks were great they lasted almost a whole
30 minutes






My girl getting so pretty and Grown Up!!






Brooklyn and Mom! Hope I dont look to big yet !! LOL



























1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful! You are so cute. I think Brooklyn is starting to look like you. I love the last picture of the two of you together.
    I was wondering when you guys were coming to visit us. I'm so sad to hear you guys already came and that Cox couldn't make it. We always look forward to seeing you guys.
    We'll have to go down one of these days.
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete