Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brooklyn swimming

Brooklyn did some swimming lessons these past two weeks with her friend Emma. They both already know how to swim with life jackets and everything, but I thought it would be good for Brooklyn to get more swim lessons in!Brooklyn loved her swim lessons. It was alot nicer to have the swim lessons outside this time around to.

















Brooklyn and Emma















3 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE Broolyn's rash guard....soooo cute! Secondly, Brooklyn is getting sooo BIG! Looking at her yesterday in church made me wonder where has the time gone??? She is such a cute little girl Sara! P.S. she is sooo well behaved, I had no clue what you were talking about when you said she got out of control. I wish Harley got "out of control" like that during church. I wouldn't dred sacrament as much! Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! it looks like she really loves being in the water. I can't wait to put Shaylee in swimming lessons. She loves pools too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so BIG! What a cute girl! It looks like she loves the water...

    ReplyDelete