Emmitt Todd Cox was born on November 6th at 9:45 am by C-section. He was breech so this was the reason I had to have a C-section . Were so blessed to have him here, and Brooklyn is adjusting to having a baby in the house , but loves her brother! These pictures are when he was first born and all post some new ones soon !




Congrats! The pictures are darling. I am so happy for you guys. Did you know that Bella was breech, too? C-section recovery for me was a little rough. Hope you are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteWow-he's such a cutie! I can't wait to get to meet him in person!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!! he is soooo adorable and handsome :) We are really happy for your family. I loved all the pictures! You guys have really cute kids :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Of course I don't mind your blog stalking... I do it all the time! Thanks for your comment! Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete